PPD Town Hall Meeting Feb. 14
The Physical Plant Division of UF Business Affairs will host a Town Hall Meeting on February 14, from 3:30pm to 5:00pm at the Music Building Auditorium – Room 101, on Newell Drive.
If you are part of the College of Fine Arts, the College of Architecture or the College of Education and would like to meet with PPD Leaders to learn about their exciting new initiatives and give them your feedback about their services, then you are encouraged to attend.
Please contact Matt Sherman at 352-294-0602 or firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
Representatives in attendance will include:
- Mark Helms: Physical Plant Division Assistant Vice President
- Derrick Bacon: Building Services – Custodial Services, Building and Floor Care, Special Events Cleaning/Rentals, Biomedical Waste Handling and Moving Services
- Gregg Clarke: Operations – Campus Operations, Grounds, Health Science Center Operations, Motor Pool and Operations Support Services
- Denna Ferrante: Resource Management – Business Operations & Financial Management, Information Technology Services, Waste Management & Resource Recovery, Warehouse Operations, and Work Management Center
- Dustin Jackson: Utilities – Water, Thermal & Electrical Utilities, Energy Management and Building Automation & Control
- Mary O’Loughlin – Work Management Call Center