- Foreign National Student or Employee Assistance available on campus
Assistance for UF foreign national students or employees is now available in Criser Hall, room S-108 on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday afternoons from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- University Budget processes under review
As we begin this New Year, we wanted to bring you up to date on the review of the university budget policies and processes that has been underway for several months.
- Get ready for tax time with electronic W-2, IRS PIN
Tax time is quickly approaching and your W-2 will be available shortly, if you choose to receive it electronically through myUFL. Simply go to My Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > W-2/W-2c Consent to sign up.
- Make sure your vendors input their invoices electronically
The University of Florida’s updated Accounts Payable software, myPayments Solutions, has been in place since March 1, 2014.
- B&H Photo Audio Visual Catalog
UF departments buying equipment from B&H Photo can now make those purchases through the web punch-out in myUF Market.
- New Contract for Campus Moves
UF has awarded a new contract for moving equipment and furniture across and around campus.
- PrintSmart Tips
Did you know that all Key Device Contacts (KDCs) can submit tickets about broken equipment or supplies online?