Throughout the months of November and December, UF faculty and staff have access to a number of special holiday offers and discounts. Check out the following upcoming promotions right in our backyard — and don’t forget about UF’s GatorPerks discount program as you plan your holiday shopping, travel and entertaining.
- The UF Environmental Horticulture Club will host its 23rd annual Poinsettia Sale on Dec. 6 and 7 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Visit the Horticulture Greenhouse behind Fifield Hall (2475 Memorial Rd.) to see the club’s 16,000 square-foot display of more than 5,000 poinsettias in 46 unique varieties.
- Order fresh Florida oranges and red grapefruits for family and friends near and far through the Gator Citrus Club’s 2019 Holiday Citrus Sale December 3-5. You can pre-order citrus by Dec. 1 to receive a 10 percent discount. Pickup will be available between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. at Fifield Hall or you can ship your order to most states in the U.S.
- The University Press of Florida Holiday Book Sale offers the perfect gift for every reader. Order with code XM19 to receive 20 to 40 percent off your order plus $1 per book shipping. Orders over $50 will also receive a free UPF tote bag while supplies last.
- As part of Museum Store Sunday on Dec. 1, Florida Museum visitors receive a 20 percent discount on their entire purchase in the museum gift shops when mentioning the code MSS1219. The Museum gift shops offer a variety of books, educational toys and games, and unique treasures inspired by the natural world. Proceeds benefit exhibits and public programs. This offer cannot be combined with other discounts or used for gift certificates.
- On Dec. 12, the Harn Museum members get first pick at the museum store’s 6×6 Mini Art Sale as well as Member Double Discount Days (20 percent off) Dec. 12-15. Membership at the Harn is free; to learn more, visit the Harn website.
- On Dec. 16, Cirque Musica will present Holiday Wishes at the O’Connell Center to celebrate the holiday season. Get $5 off discount for seats in Level 3-4 price ranges (Sections 05, 101, 109, 129, and some parts of Sections 103 – 107) by using the offer code CM5OFF. Tickets are available at the University Box Office over the phone or in person, and on Ticketmaster.