The Physical Plant Division of UF Business Affairs will host a Town Hall Meeting on March 28 from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. at the Veterinary Academic Building: Lecture Hall B, Room V1-103, on SW 16th Avenue. College of Veterinary Medicine faculty and staff are encouraged to attend to meet with PPD leaders to learn about their exciting new initiatives and give them feedback about their services.
Please contact Matt Sherman at (352) 294-0602 or firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
Representatives in attendance will include:
- Mark Helms, Assistant Vice President, Physical Plant Division
- Derrick Bacon, Building Services – Custodial Services, Building and Floor Care, Special Events Cleaning/Rentals, Biomedical Waste Handling and Moving Services
- Gregg Clarke, Operations – Campus Operations, Grounds, Health Science Center Operations, Motor Pool and Operations Support Services, Energy Management, Building Automation & Control and Work Management Center
- Denna Ferrante, Resource Management – Business Operations & Financial Management, Information Technology Services, Waste Management & Resource Recovery and Warehouse Operations
- Dustin Jackson, Utilities – Water, Thermal & Electrical Utilities
- Mary O’Loughlin, Work Management Center