Beginning Sept. 18, the University of Florida and UF Health Shands will be using an upgraded version of the myTraining system with improved registration options and streamlined appearance for faculty and staff use, including:
- One-Click Registration: Simplified registration with fewer clicks, making it easier for users to register for curriculums and instructor-led professional development classes
- No Registration: Start online professional development courses immediately without registering
- New Dashboard: More visually appealing with direct links to most-used functions of the system (training transcript, training schedule, etc.)
- Improved Activity Details: Now opens with a Start or Register button so the user can decide right then if this is the needed training after reviewing the details
Due to the upgrade, myTraining will be unavailable starting Friday, Sept. 15 at 5 p.m. through Monday, Sept. 18 at 3 a.m. All in-progress, registered and completed training details will transfer into the upgraded system, so no action is needed on the part of employees.
To learn more:
- Take a system tour by watching a new video tutorial, which provides details on registering and completing training.
- Coming soon: By Sept. 15, the myTraining Toolkit will reflect the minor changes in steps for navigating the interface, registering for training, viewing your transcript and cancelling training registration.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call (352) 392-4626.