UF-UF Health Wellness recently announced the recipients of its Department Wellness Fund grants. Applications for the 2019 fund opened in July, and more than 30 departments submitted. A committee of reviewers narrowed the applications to 14 total winners, with 10 departments receiving $500 and four receiving $250.
The Department Wellness Funds, sponsored by GatorCare, provide opportunities for departments to develop creative and tailored wellness initiatives for their areas. The winning departments will use the funds to implement health and wellness programming in their areas over the course of the next six months.
Congratulations to the following departments!
- Animal Care Services
- Cardiac Care Unit, Unit 76
- College of Education Dean’s Office
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Pharmacy, Lake Nona Campus
- Department of Anesthesiology
- Department of Pediatrics
- Division of Cardiology
- Florida Museum of Natural History
- Office of Professional and Workforce Development
- Sebastian Ferrero Office of Clinical Quality and Patient Safety
- UF Health Finance
- UF Health Purchasing