Is your address information up-to-date in the myUFL system?

Published: April 6, 2016 10:25 am

is your address correctMaking a transition this summer?  Employees should ensure their Local Home Data and Permanent Home Data addresses are updated in myUFL system by logging in and navigating to Self Service > My Account > Update My Directory Profile. Employees who may be leaving UF should also ensure their information is up-to-date prior to terminating employment.

Does your department know of a former employee whose address has changed?  Request forms to update the address for a former employee should be submitted to the Office of Human Resource Services as instructed on the Former Employee Change Request Form.

Connect with UF at Work

Mailing Address

PO Box 115006
Gainesville, FL 32611

Physical Address

903 West University Avenue
Gainesville, FL 32611