UF at Work invites you to share your best summer photos now through Aug. 16. Whether you’re staying close to home or traveling near and far, we invite you to share your experiences with the UF community!
At the end of June, July and August, we’ll announce a first- and second-place photo to feature in an upcoming issue of UF at Work. Winners will receive one of these great UF giveaways:
- Two tickets to a performance in UF Performing Arts’ 2019–20 season
- Two tickets to a Men’s Basketball 2019–20 season game
- Two tickets to the Florida Museum of Natural History’s Butterfly Rainforest
- A complimentary three-day gear rental for two stand-up paddleboards, two single kayaks or one tandem kayak from UF RecSports’ Center for Outdoor Recreation and Education
- Books from University Press of Florida: Made in Florida: Artists, Celebrities, Activists, Educators, and Other Icons in the Sunshine State and In Season: Stories of Discovery, Loss, Home, and Places In Between
- A gift from the UF Bookstore
- Gator Dining meal vouchers and a reusable water bottle
You can submit a photo (or multiple photos) in a few different ways:
- Post your photo on your own Facebook wall or on Twitter with the hashtag: #UFatPlay (if you’d like, you can also tag us while you’re at it @UFatWork).
- Post your photo directly on the UF at Work Facebook page and/or tag us on Twitter @UFatWork
- Email your photo to us at email@example.com.
And now for some ground rules:
The contest is open to UF employees only. Please only submit photos that you personally have taken. The entrant accepts all responsibility for the content provided and has the rights to share the photo. If a person or people are pictured in the photo, the entrant is the person pictured and/or has the permission of those pictured to share this photo publicly.
By submitting, the entrant gives permission for the photo to be shared on the UF at Work website as well as on UF at Work’s Facebook and Twitter accounts at UF at Work’s sole discretion. Only one giveaway may be received per entrant.
We can’t wait to see where summer takes you. Stay safe and have fun!
Photo above by Tianyuan Xiao, of the Department of Chemistry, taken on the South Kaibab Trail in Grand Canyon National Park at sunrise. Xiao was the August first-place winner in last year’s Summer Photo Contest.