UF’s Physical Plant Division of Business Affairs is hosting town hall meetings throughout campus during 2016 and 2017. On Nov. 10, from 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. in the Communicore building Room C1-4, PPD representatives will meet with the College of Medicine in the Health Science Center.
Members of the medical community who would like to meet with PPD leaders to learn about their exciting new initiatives, as well as give them feedback about their services are encouraged to attend.
Please contact Matt Sherman at (352) 294-0602 or firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
Attending the meeting will be:
- Mark Helms, Physical Plant Division Assistant Vice President
- Derrick Bacon, Building Services – Custodial Services, Building and Floor Care, Special Events Cleaning/Rentals, Biomedical Waste Handling and Moving Services
- Gregg Clarke, Operations – Campus Operations, Grounds, Health Science Center Operations, Motor Pool and Operations Support Services
- Denna Ferrante, Resource Management – Business Operations & Financial Management, Information Technology Services, Waste Management & Resource Recovery, Warehouse Operations, and Work Management Center
- Dustin Jackson, Utilities – Water, Thermal & Electrical Utilities, Energy Management and Building Automation & Control
- Mary O’Loughlin, Work Management Call Center