Tap into resources to help you stay well at work
Each quarter of the year, the UF and UF Health Shands Wellness Committee, along with GatorCare, focuses on a different wellness topic. This quarter introduces resources to help you take care of yourself while taking care of business.
- Learn about work-life balance, ergonomics and sustainability through Wellness Wednesday presentations on the first Wednesday of the month.
- Increase your daily water intake with the team-based Gator Gulp Summer Water Challenge in July (see below for details).
- Give yourself a boost at work:
- Reenergize your workday with daily email tips in August.
- Join the Booster Break Challenge in September and be entered into a drawing to win lunch for your group.
- Sharpen your communication skills and stay connected with wellness! Learn more here.
Details and reminders will be posted to the UF-UF Health Wellness listserv throughout the quarter. Not yet signed up for the Wellness Email List? Email email@example.com.
Thirsty for competition? Check out the Gator Gulp Summer Water Challenge
Join the Gator Gulp Summer Water Challenge to compete against employees from UF and UF Health in Gainesville and Jacksonville, increase your daily water intake and improve your health! Team registration is due July 13, and the four-week team challenge begins July 18. Each team member will track his or her water intake, and team averages are taken at the end of each week. Will your team sink or swim? Visit gatorcare.org/water for more information and registration instructions or view the Well@Work flyer for details.