PPD town hall meeting at the Florida Gym April 27
The Physical Plant Division of UF Business Affairs will host a town hall meeting on Thursday, April 27, from 10:30 a.m. to noon at the Florida Gym on 1864 Stadium Road in Room 235.
Individuals affiliated with the College of Health and Human Performance are encouraged to attend. The meeting is a chance to meet with PPD Leaders and learn about new initiatives, as well as provide them with your feedback.
Please contact Matt Sherman at (352) 294-0602 or email@example.com to RSVP.
Representatives in attendance will include:
- Mark Helms: Physical Plant Division Assistant Vice President
- Derrick Bacon: Building Services – Custodial Services, Building and Floor Care, Special Events Cleaning/Rentals, Biomedical Waste Handling and Moving Services
- Gregg Clarke: Operations – Campus & Health Science Center Operations, Controls & Energy Management, Grounds, Motor Pool, Operations Support Services and Work Management Center
- Denna Ferrante: Resource Management – Business Operations & Financial Management, Information Technology Services, Waste Management & Resource Recovery and Warehouse Operations
- Dustin Jackson: Utilities – Water, Thermal & Electrical Utilities
- Mary O’Loughlin – Work Management Center