Weimer Hall hosts PPD town hall meeting May 3
The Physical Plant Division of UF Business Affairs will host a town hall meeting on May 31 from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. at Weimer Hall.
If you are part of the College of Journalism and Communications and would like to meet with PPD Leaders to learn about their exciting new initiatives and give them your feedback about their services, you are encouraged to attend.
Please contact Matt Sherman at 352-294-0602 or email@example.com to RSVP.
Representatives in attendance will include:
- Mark Helms: Physical Plant Division Assistant Vice President
- Derrick Bacon: Building Services – Custodial Services, Building and Floor Care, Special Events Cleaning/Rentals, Biomedical Waste Handling and Moving Services
- Gregg Clarke: Operations – Campus & Health Science Center Operations, Controls & Energy Management, Grounds, Motor Pool, Operations Support Services and Work Management Center
- Denna Ferrante: Resource Management – Business Operations & Financial Management, Information Technology Services, Waste Management & Resource Recovery and Warehouse Operations
- Dustin Jackson: Utilities – Water, Thermal & Electrical Utilities
- Mary O’Loughlin – Work Management Center