Physical Plant to host town hall meeting June 21
The Physical Plant Division of UF Business Affairs will host a Town Hall Meeting on June 21, 2017, from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. at Norman Hall, Room 260.
If you are part of the College of Education and would like to meet with PPD Leaders to learn about their exciting new initiatives and give them your feedback about their services, then you are encouraged to attend.
Please contact Matt Sherman at (352) 294-0602 or email@example.com to RSVP.
Representatives in attendance will include:
- Mark Helms: Physical Plant Division Assistant Vice President
- Derrick Bacon: Building Services – Custodial Services, Building and Floor Care, Special Events Cleaning/Rentals, Biomedical Waste Handling and Moving Services
- Gregg Clarke: Operations – Campus & Health Science Center Operations, Controls & Energy Management, Grounds, Motor Pool, Operations Support Services and Work Management Center
- Denna Ferrante: Resource Management – Business Operations & Financial Management, Information Technology Services, Waste Management & Resource Recovery and Warehouse Operations
- Dustin Jackson: Utilities – Water, Thermal & Electrical Utilities
- Mary O’Loughlin – Work Management Center