As 2016 draws to a close, UFHR is pleased to provide the following holiday and end-of-year tips and reminders. As always, if you have questions or concerns about your time off, benefits, pay or other issues related to your employment at UF, we encourage you to contact our Service Center at (352) 392-2HRS (2477). We wish you a safe and joyous holiday season!
- Be sure to enter your holiday time and leave early
- USPS employees may be advanced vacation leave
- Year-end vacation conversion slated for January
- Review December and January paychecks for insurance deductions
- Employees may consent to receive W-2 and 1095-C forms electronically
- Retirement plan contribution limits unchanged for 2017
- Social Security limit for 2017 increases, while and Medicare taxes hold steady