CFO Update: April
- Congratulations to our Superior Accomplishment Award winners
We’re very proud of the five CFO division employees who were recently recognized with Superior Accomplishment awards.
- Reserve your place for the Payroll and Tax Services Forum
The first University Payroll and Tax Services Forum will be held on April 19 at 3:00pm in Room 120 of the Human Resource Services (HRS) building. Reserve your place for the opportunity to learn and share your thoughts.
- Working with payments and requisitions? Help is here with a new Procure2Pay Workshop
Procurement Services is launching a new workshop to assist users of My UF Market and myPayment Solutions.
- Getting ready to move to PrintSmart?
If you’re in the process of replacing your current copier with a PrintSmart device, PLEASE remember to complete the following action items:
- Procurement Services and Shred-it announce new contract and process
On April 1, Procurement Services and Shred-It introduced a new contract and process that replaced the current Shred-It contract for document destruction services.