The Campus-wide Modernization Program to Advance Student Services, known as COMPASS, released another level of functionality on March 26. Release 5 focused on enhanced processes and services within the new myUFL Student Information System (SIS) on Registration (Department and Student), Enrollment Verification (Fall Term), SEVIS Report and Faculty Class Rolls.
Staff who work with student registration are required to take the course OUR003 The Registration Process in myUFL and can access supplemental training resources in the Registration Toolkit. Eight open labs are available through April 5 in the Hub, Room 221.
Related security roles are now available; however, for the initial launch of registration functions, employees were automatically granted appropriate roles based on their current security. If you do not have correct access now, please contact your department security administrator to request the roles.
Other resources and support include:
- Articles: Read more about ONE.UF and Release 4 and 5.
- Training: Resources, including instruction guides and simulations, are available in the Student Information System toolkit. You can register for online and instructor-led training through the myTraining system, and an easy-to-read guide to training requirements is available here. For questions related to training, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Technical questions: IT issues continue to be handled through myIT. If you are experiencing broken links or specific technical issues, reach out to the UF Computing Help Desk at (352) 392-HELP or email@example.com.
- Functional issues: Direct concerns regarding functional issues to the related home/core office.
- Feedback: If you have questions or suggestions for improvement or are unsure of who to contact regarding a specific concern, use the COMPASS online submission form. The COMPASS website also offers details on the project and archived articles in the News and Profiles section.