Beginning this year, the Florida Retirement System (FRS) Pension Plan Member Annual Statements (MASs) are being distributed to active FRS pension plan members during their month of birth. Active members with an email address on file at the Division of Retirement will be notified by email in their birth month when their MAS is available to view. Please note that pension plan members in the Deferred Retirement Option Program do not receive the MAS.
Employees who do not have an email address on file with the FRS may obtain their MAS through FRS Online. Request the PIN necessary to access FRS Online by following these steps:
- Go to the division’s website at www.frs.myflorida.com.
- Click on the FRS Online icon under the Helpful Links section in the right margin of the division’s homepage.
- Click “New user? Click here to create a User Profile.”
- Enter the requested identifying information and click “Next.”
- Enter additional information to complete the verification and click “Next.”
- Click “Request PIN.” The PIN will be mailed to the address on file with the division, and the member should receive the PIN within 10 business days.
- Upon receipt of PIN, repeat steps 1-5.
- Enter PIN received by mail and click “Next.”
- Create an FRS Online profile. This includes creating a username and password as well as selecting and answering three security questions. Enter and confirm an email address to complete the profile. Click “Submit.”
- Enter an email verification code. This code will be sent to the email address provided for the profile.
- Once logged in to FRS Online, click the MAS link on the navigation bar on the left side of the page.
Questions about your MAS or your FRS Online account should be directed to the Division of Retirement by calling 844-377-1888 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.