UF Reporting Services has launched a new student data course to help faculty and staff navigate and run reports in Enterprise Analytics. By the end of this instructor-led session, participants will be able to:
- Navigate the Enterprise Analytics interface and recognize key system functionality
- Locate and run existing reports in Enterprise Analytics
- Recognize the various types of reporting prompts to customize reporting output; export reports to various file formats (Excel, PDF, etc.)
- Customize existing reports (via filtering, adding/removing columns, etc.) to answer business-related questions
- Schedule automated reports to be saved in Enterprise Analytics or delivered via email
- Explain how the data is structured in the student data package
Several days and times are available. Register here for UF_ERA500: Student Reporting Workshop.