In FY17, UF led all universities in the “lynda campus” program with 35,999 unique users logging in and learning something new. Of the 5,000-plus courses available on lynda.com, the most popular at UF over the past year were:
- Excel 2016 Essentials (11,439 Views)
- Premiere Pro CC Essentials-2015 (9,804 Views)
- Programming Foundations: Fundamentals (9,412 Views)
- Office 365 for Mac: Word Essentials (9,388 Views)
- Office 365 for Mac: Excel Essentials (8,831 Views)
With lynda.com, you can learn programming languages, how to use Microsoft Office software, explore desktop publishing programs or improve your photo editing skills. To access lynda.com for free, visit https://training.it.ufl.edu/ and sign in with your GatorLink credentials. For assistance logging in to lynda.com, contact the UF Computing Help Desk at 352-392-HELP/4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.