Boost your productivity at work
Research suggests taking breaks at work can have a positive impact on how you feel and perform at work, so why not make the effort to use your break time to its fullest? Join one or both of the programs below to bring more energy to your day.
Boost: 30 Ways in 30 Days
Learn how to maximize your work breaks to improve focus, increase productivity and get an instant boost of energy. Sign up to participate in Boost: 30 Ways in 30 Days and receive four weeks of daily boosts. Each boost, delivered to you via email, provides a short activity designed to help you renew and reenergize physically, mentally, socially and spiritually. The program begins Aug. 7.
Booster Break Group Challenge
Start a group “booster break” with colleagues in your area for a chance to win a free lunch for your group! Last year’s winners from GatorWell are pictured at right.
Here’s how to participate:
- Establish a regularly occurring booster break with colleagues in your area. See last September’s issue of UF at Work for inspiration from your fellow employees.
- If you are planning on physical activity for your group, visit the UFHR website for guidelines on group fitness, along with a waiver form for your group’s participants to complete.
- Submit your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, Sept. 29, to be entered into a drawing to win lunch for your group (up to 20 group participants). Include the information below in your submission:
- What? Describe the activities you engage in as a group.
- When? Provide how often and at what time you meet (e.g., daily from 10:30-10:45 a.m., weekly from 3-3:10 p.m.).
- Where? Tell us where your group meets.
- How? Provide a picture of your group on break together.