Explore UF resources for better sleep
Daylight Savings ends Nov. 5 at 2 a.m., allowing us to set our clocks back and gain an hour of sleep. For many, one extra hour isn’t enough. If you’re regularly struggling to fall or stay asleep, we encourage you to explore the resources below – available to UF faculty and staff, free of charge.
- Try relaxing to the voice of your favorite celebrity. Calm’s Celebrated Voices series features audio stories from Jonathan Bailey, Cillian Murphy, Matthew McConaughey and more to help you catch some ZZZs.
- The Sleep Stories collection hosts a variety of soothing bedtime stories for adults and kids.
- Calm’s Sleep Meditations help your mind and body rest for a full night’s sleep.
- From string and piano music to relaxing lullabies, Calm’s Sleep Music drowns out all of the day’s stressors so you can sleep peacefully.
- The Soundscape series offers a variety of background sounds that you can listen to as you drift off.
Claim your free Calm membership today.
Change your sleeping habits for the better with the Peaceful ZZZs sleep program, including a series of webinars and a sleep toolkit to help you track and understand your patterns.
Join this 28-day challenge to receive an email every other day containing a sleep tip aimed at improving your sleep quality.
Explore GatorCare’s website for more sleep resources.
Want to see a professional? The UF Health Sleep Center provides diagnosis and treatment for a variety of sleep disorders under the direction of a multidisciplinary team of University of Florida College of Medicine board-certified sleep medicine physicians.