Explore nutritional resources for UF faculty and staff
During National Nutrition Month, you are invited to learn how to make informed food choices and develop healthful eating and physical activity habits. UF has several resources available to faculty and staff to improve their nutritional habits.
Below are a few to help you get started:
- Schedule a meeting with a UF RecSports registered and licensed dietitian.
- Explore the UF/IFAS Expanded Food & Nutrition Education Program resources.
- Learn how you can eat healthy while on campus with this Florida Fresh Dining Wellness Guide.
- Register for a Noom subscription, a psychology-based program that empowers you to take care of your health.
- Explore articles, videos and recipes from UF/IFAS expert dietitians.
- Visit the UF Meat Processing Center, a Federal Inspected meat processing facility within the UF/IFAS Department of Animal Sciences.
- Explore our Famers Market Directory for places to purchase fresh, locally grown produce, meats, honey and more.
- Learn more about health and nutrition by reading these UF/IFAS articles.
- Register for the Global Cuisine Walking Challenge and learn about staple cuisines in other cultures.
- Visit the Get Healthy section on the Worklife at UF website for even more resources!