Take charge of your finances
If you’re looking for ways to improve your financial well-being in 2023, there are a number of free upcoming workshops that can help.
The Florida Retirement System is offering free virtual financial planning workshops for UF faculty and staff. Explore the webinars below to learn more and register:
- Using the FRS to Plan for Your Retirement | Jan. 30 at 10 a.m.
- Income Tax Planning: Smart Planning for your Taxes | Jan. 30 at 1 p.m.
- Taking Control of Your Finances | Jan. 31 at 10 a.m.
- New Employee Retirement Plan Choice | Jan. 31 at 1 p.m.
In addition, UF/IFAS is hosting four free webinars — open to the public — to help you learn more about how to file your tax return.
- Free Income Tax Software and Filing | Jan. 25 at noon
- Federal Income Tax Updates | Feb. 1 at noon
- Federal Income Tax Deductions and Credits | Feb. 8 at noon
- What’s Your Tax Rate? | Feb. 15 at noon